Last updated Feb 13, 2013
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you register for WiOffer’s WiO application and website.
When registering on our website or mobile site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address, username and password. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We collect GPS information when you WiO a TV or radio commercial and/or TV or Radio content.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To administer a contest, promotion, sweepstakes on behalf of a WiO advertisers, or a survey or other site usability feature from time to time (this information is necessary to administer and comply with local and Federal guidelines according to the accepted and prevailing standards and procedures pertaining to the online and branded app industries)
• To send periodic emails (The email address you submitted when registering at the WiOffer website or for use of your WiO App may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Upon signing up and registering for WiOffer, LLC, you understand and agree that WiOffer, LLC provides promotional and technology services for clients which include third party advertisers and marketers. Any specific opt-in information you request you provide through WiOffer’s mobile application and website on behalf of such advertisers and marketers and their specific promotions and offers, will be forwarded to these advertisers and marketers at their request.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.wioffer.com
This policy was last modified on July 16, 2012
WiOffer, LLC www.wioffer.com C/O MRLLP 800 Third Avenue, 24th Floor New York, NY 10022